Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Hey guys!

Just an introduction of my blog here (as well as a post to test if people are able to comment). This blog was originally started for my Family Relations class and will be where I can comment or discuss impressions and bits of information I find interesting as I complete this semester. I love learning about families and their relationships with each other, so I'm really excited for this course! Feel free to comment on any and all of my posts, just remember to be respectful to other people's views and cultures as I endeavor to do the same.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Hannah! So with your interest in families have you decided to be a marriage and family studies major? And wow that must be wonderful being able to have so many kids in your family and all the different experiences you have been able to have because of that! I am really excited to hear you insights and thoughts this semester!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Maddison! To answer your question, yes I have, indeed, decided to be a Marriage and Families major. I actually just switched this semester but I'm loving it so far :) And yes, I love my big family! It never gets boring at my house, that's for sure. Haha but you're right, I have had many unique experiences because of the size of my family. I wouldn't trade them for the world.

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to this, sweetie ;-)

    ReplyDelete