Saturday, June 1, 2013

My Family as Food!

This week we had to compare our families to something--in other words, come up with a metaphor to describe our families. Want to know what I picked? What else? Food! Each family member was a different ingredient in a 3-course meal, and my mom and dad were the chefs. If you know my family personally, see if you can guess who is who.

The appetizers were crackers with basil pesto and cherry tomatoes
The entre was salmon seasoned with lemon pepper with side of grilled pineapple
And last, but not least, is the ice cream sundae for dessert, complete with mint chocolate chip ice cream, dark chocolate sauce, and a candy cherry on top

I chose a three-course meal because, while we are all bonded as a family (or a meal), there are different subgroups (or courses), that are made up of very different people (or ingredients) with different personalities (or flavors) that work together to create something...delicious!



No comments:

Post a Comment